Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nailpolish
Piggy Paint Nail Polish is completely non-toxic and safe to use. This eco-friendly, natural nail polish gives you vibrant polish without worry about overwhelming fumes or odors. Cruelty-free, Piggy Paint Nail Polish is never tested on animals. Piggy Paint is completely hypoallergenic and its water-based formula dries to a hard, durable finish.
- Virtually Odorless
- Natural, Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Does not peel
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- Made in USA
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
Specially formulated from natural ingredients, Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals making it safe for all ages. Piggy Paint is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint, as Natural as Mud!