The Ultimate Potty Training Set
Potty Training requires patience and a lot of trainers! We should know, Andrea Potty Trained all three of her kids before the age of 21 mos! Always starting around 16mos and gently encouraging the concept until after just a few short months, they were ready for underwear!
This Ultimate Potty Training Kit comes with everything you need to start potty training your little one. Starting as young as 14-16mos! You're child is so smart, don't underestimate their ability to learn and understand. Encourage their development just as you did walking and crawling!
The Kit Includes:
- 4 Lil Learnerz Training Pants. These are designed like Pull-Ups to encourage independence (like underwear) but without the mess. Waterproof and absorbent. Comes with the Gender-Neutral Quinn and Charlie prints so that they can either be easily resold or used on your next child.
- Prince Lionheart PottyPod. Seriously the ONLY potty seat that is worth buying on the market! Leaving this in your main living area where you spend most of your time with your child will give you the advantage to help them quickly access the potty when the emergency arises. The soft, silicone pee-guard is so important for little boys. As the back-up to sit on the potty, this guard moves down...they don't have to try and climb over it!
- Prince Lionheart WeePod Basix. Same anti-microbial material as the PottyPod, but in a travel version. Use this on the big "scary" toilet, take it with you when you travel and use it at Grandma's house!
- Rumparooz Waterproof Chaning Pad. Aren't we done with diapers?!? YES! This is to put in your car seat (fleece side up) so that if there is an accident in the car, your whole day isn't ruined. It's matching waterproof side protects the car seat and your sanity during this process.
- Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bag. This coordinating bag has two components. A "dry" compartment for two sets of trainers/extra pants and a "wet" compartment for any accident clothes and/or trainers.
I could not have survived Potty Training without these KEY essentials. Once babe is potty trained, they can continue to use the PottyPod as an extra toilet in your house for a couple more years! Which comes in handy when everyone has to go at the same time...toddlers take precedence :) The Wet/Dry bag can be used for swim lessons, the beach, the gym, etc. The WeePod can still be used if your babe is fairly small or sell it along with your trainers to another parent in need of a potty training solution!